Sign in to follow this  
Travis21

gay audio book King Me A Forever Wilde Novel volume 7

1ofXyPD.jpg

Falcon: Three years ago I arrived at the scene of an art heist to find Kingston Wilde tied to a radiator, claiming to be an innocent bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was only later I learned he was actually, the elusive art thief I’d been tracking for years. And I was the one who’d let him sweet-talk his way out of my grasp. Ever since, I’ve made it my mission to get my hands on him again, and this time I don’t plan on letting go.

Unfortunately, fate has other plans. A priceless artifact has gone missing, and King is the only one who can help recover it. I thought nothing could be worse than being forced to work with the egotistical SOB, but I was wrong. Falling for the charming art thief in the middle of an operation is way, way worse. 

King: The key to being a good art thief is knowing when to call it quits. After one close call too many, I decide that time is now and head home to Hobie, Texas, intending to hang up my lock picks for good. Unfortunately, the FBI has other plans. Agent Dirk Falcon approaches me with an offer I can’t refuse: full immunity for my past crimes in exchange for helping him with one last job.

The catch? The job involves stealing from the very man who taught me everything I know. The same man who double-crossed me years ago. Pulling this off means trusting Falcon and his team, but how do I trust the sexy agent when he’s staked his career on taking me down?

https://1fichier.com/?yggy5bbasdn7lv0ggczi